Raise $1000 in 7 Days!
Don't let big goals intimidate you! Your fundraising efforts can add up quickly. How quickly? Check this out...here's how to raise more than $1000 in just a week:
1. Sponsor yourself for $25.
2. Ask six family members for $50.
3. Ask five friends to contribute $40.
4. Ask four co-workers to contribute $25.
5. Ask your boss to sponsor you by contributing $100.
6. Ask six businesses you frequent to donate $50 each.
There are people out there who want to support you. Consider your relationship to your potential donors, the nature of their support for pediatric brain cancer research, and tailor your ask accordingly. Remind yourself of the importance and significance of what you are doing, and why you are fundraising for A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure, and then ask. And remember, donations often come in from the least-expected places, so don't be shy!
Remember, you're not asking for money for yourself. You're asking for a donation to support pediatric brain cancer research and A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure, a cause that's really important to you. Children should fight for their dreams, not for their lives!
Back to Fundraising page.